Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

Been there, done that, messed around...

Been there, done that, messed around... - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about Been there, done that, messed around... we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : Been there, done that, messed around...
full Link : Been there, done that, messed around...
Article Creativity, Article DIY, Article Jewelry, Article tutorial, Article Vintage, Article Winter,

You can also see our article on:


Been there, done that, messed around...

http://southernmatron.blogspot.com /2011/02/i-could-make-that.html">On the topic of over-priced things I could make myself...

Ever heard of Elsie Flannigan and the Red Velvet Girls? I think anyone who has a blog, or reads blogs about anything artsy, creative, girly, thrifted, or vintage has heard of this chick. She is sort of the ultimate of all those things amongst female bloggers. A few weeks ago she announced on her blog that the much anticipated renovation of the "Red Velvet" (a business started by Elsie and her sister.) online store was complete. On the site she sells a variety of things, from vintage clothing, to hand made items from various contributors. It is some pretty cool stuff, most of the time.

Much like my Anthropologie "game" I never actually intended to buy anything, but I did look through the site to gain some inspiration. One item on there immediately caught my attention. It was bright and shiny. Glittering metal.

No, hold up. I am not talking golden, glistening jewels. Have you met me?
I am talking cold, hard less-than-glamorous brass. I'm talking bullet casings. 


Listed was a collection of necklaces on chains, made from glass crystals (apparently with some sort of superstitious powers? Yeah. Whatever) and re-purposed  bullet casings. Handmade by some people called "The Lost Boys and Lovers." And it could have been mine (or yours) for the meager price of...$50!?

Whhhhat? Fifty bucks? Are you kidding me, Flannigan? Sure, it is pretty, but it is nothing but a chain, an empty bullet shell, and a piece of glass.

I bet you can guess what happened next, right?

If you guessed I got up, grabbed a casing from the Smith and Wesson .40 http://southernmatron.blogspot.com /2010/10/imma-beast-imma-beast.html"> I shot a while back, a mess of gold chains from a vintage necklace bought from Goodwill to be hacked up, some wire, a black glass bead, and a tube of superglue, YOU'RE RIGHT (wow, you guys know me so well...)



 20 minutes later (and for so much less than $50) I had what was in essence the same necklace. I am so happy and I have been wearing it a ton.
 Today it is looking awesome with my $1 leather jacket, combat-esk black boots, skinny pants and ridiculously orange shirt dress. Oh yeah, you best believe I can rock a bullet hanging off my neck by chains (and you can also be assured I sing a line or two of "Bulletproof" every time I clasp it on!).

Money saved; awesomeness done. Good times all around.



Articles about Been there, done that, messed around... finished discussed

We think it is enough information about Been there, done that, messed around..., hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information Been there, done that, messed around... that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2011/02/been-there-done-that-messed-around.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag : , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Been there, done that, messed around...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment