Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

Camping at the beach.

Camping at the beach. - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about Camping at the beach. we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : Camping at the beach.
full Link : Camping at the beach.
Article family, Article nature, Article summer, Article Travel,

You can also see our article on:


Camping at the beach.

Last weekend I joined my aunt, uncle and my two cousins in a tent for some camping. Also along for the adventure were my "other family" (long story short: my mom's best friend married my mom's brother and we've "adopted" all of my aunts family as our own. And I love them). We camped on a site just off of a nearby beach. Good times ensued, including campfires, hammock swings, midnight bike rides on the beach (and being kicked off said beach by authorities), Starbucks trips, ocean kayaking, jumping off of rocky islands, dropping my purple aviators into the briny depths, and creepy old men in speedos.

I didn't take many pictures at the actual beach, as hauling around a D-SLR isn't really beach friendly, but here are some..

Jeep with kayak all ready to go.


My face distorted in jeep window. Interesting.

Literally no words for my love of this wee child.

Hammocks. What pirate doesn't love 'em.

The smaller Isabella. So cute.

My cousin let me use his bike for the midnight escapade.
He is younger than me by about nine years, but I had to lower the seat to reach the pedals.

 Sand and sun.

Mmmm. I love the beach. And there is nothing quite like waking up in a tent.
Great way to end my summer. School starts Monday, people.



Articles about Camping at the beach. finished discussed

We think it is enough information about Camping at the beach., hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information Camping at the beach. that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2011/08/camping-at-beach.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag : , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Camping at the beach.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment