Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

BIG SWEATERS

BIG SWEATERS - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about BIG SWEATERS we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : BIG SWEATERS
full Link : BIG SWEATERS
Article Clothes, Article Creativity, Article Fall, Article Knitting, Article Vintage,

You can also see our article on:


BIG SWEATERS

Maybe you think they are ugly. Maybe you think they are outdated. But I think nothing quite says "I'm an artsy college student and I shop at thrift stores" like a giant, vintage sweater.

I love big sweaters. They look adorable paired with messy hair, skinny jeans and converse. They are every so cozy (I do not like tight clothes. I avoid them as much as possible). They feel like warm, comfortable fall. And there are multitudes of them @ your local thrift store, in all sorts of colors and patterns. Everything from wild Christmas sweaters (which aren't adorable) to artistic looking ones with bold patterns. Some are horrendously ugly, but others are quite charming.I find ones I like quite often. But I have one problem. I am allergic to wool. Maybe not 100% allergic, but very sensitive. Anything with more than 10% wool makes me break out in red swollen hives and that ruins the adorable outfit big time. Sigh. Woe is me.

Here's some cutesy ones that make me want to snuggle up with an afghan, a notebook/reading book and a cup of tea.

I have one just like this, minus the red and yellow. 
Vintage, bought at Savers, but originally from Gap like 30 years ago.

I like this one a lot. Black and red are my favorites!


 A large sweater and a walk in some beautiful woods? Mmm, yes!



See? How wonderful!
Lot of people wear them with leggings, but I think Skinny Jeans are much better. Tights are a no. I've seen them with flowy skirts too, if you want go for the all around loose and comfy look. 

I need to specify one rule, though. DON'T WEAR IT AS A DRESS, no matter how big it is. That is no longer artsy, it is just trashy. Pants, please and thank you. Strong suggestion: feel free to wear shorts that cover your posterior as well. Much obliged.



Articles about BIG SWEATERS finished discussed

We think it is enough information about BIG SWEATERS, hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information BIG SWEATERS that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2011/09/big-sweaters.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : BIG SWEATERS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment