Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer?

On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer? - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer? we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer?
full Link : On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer?
Article Faith, Article Friendship, Article Winter,

You can also see our article on:


On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer?

This is Saige (the other guy would be my youth pastor Eric Peoples).

She is awesome. 

Saige starting coming to my youth group a little over a year ago with a friend of ours. She got saved and God radically has been working in her life since then. I took the picture above when she was baptized this past September. Watching what God has done/is doing in her life has be so wonderful!

Saige has a heart for people. She really has a heart for the down-hearted, the broken, the outcast, the lost, and the hurting, and I so admire her for that. Saige loves people like Jesus loves people. She is truly...incredible.

Saige is also very brave. She is going to do something not a lot of girls would consider doing: she is going to shave her head. To raise money for a foundation (St. Baldricks) for kids with cancer. She has talked about doing this for a long while (she just recently cut off her head of dreadlocks and has told me multiple times when she did it she would shave her head and raise money). And now she is REALLY doing it!

In all honestly, I personally am not brave enough to do this. I am also bound by a certain contract to a certain Airman with certain rules like "don't shave your head." (Yes. Really.) I have, however, donated my hair to Locks of Love , a similar organization!  I cut off about 16 inches of my hair when I was 15, just after a friend of mine was diagnosed with cancer and it is certainly something I would do again. Possibly soon, with all this hair I am collecting.

Anyway, back to Saige. A message from her:

"I will be shaving my head to raise money for efforts to conquer kids' cancer. Anyone want to join mine team!? All donations will be helpful! My goal is is raise 500 dollars. The shave date is March 7th...."

You heard her! She wants to raise $500 in under about a month. And then she will be saying goodbye to her hair for the cause! 

If anyone is interested in donating to Saige's efforts, just go check out her page *HERE*. Or if you are interested in a similar project, perhaps check out St. Baldrick's, Locks of Love, or organization of similar mission.  Thanks!



Articles about On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer? finished discussed

We think it is enough information about On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer?, hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer? that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2012/02/on-topic-of-helping-outhelp-my-friend.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : On the topic of helping out...Help my friend Saige raise money for kids with cancer?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment