Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem
full Link : Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

You can also see our article on:


Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

This problem affects any iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch running version 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 of iOS (formerly iPhone OS). On my iPhone 4, I have experienced this email problem when I read a message from my Inbox and Archive it.I use Gmail as my mail provider, so when I’m reading messages on my iPhone, to archive a message I actually move the message from Inbox to “All Mail.”
On iOS 4.x.x, I have been seeing blank messages and strange dates from time to time when archiving email messages:
No Sender No Subject 12/31/69
The No Sender No Subject 12/31/69 Problem on iOS 4.x.x
A workaround that I have devised is to back out of the Inbox:
Folders Screen


 Back out of the Inbox to show   all   folders and then go to “All Mail.” Then simply return to your Inbox, and those strange messages are gone:
Normal Inbox 
 
 
 



Articles about Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem finished discussed

We think it is enough information about Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem, hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2012/08/fix-ios-iphone-os-4-email-problem.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Fix the iOS (iPhone OS) 4 Email Problem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment