Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

How can I put a password on my text messages?

How can I put a password on my text messages? - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about How can I put a password on my text messages? we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : How can I put a password on my text messages?
full Link : How can I put a password on my text messages?
Article android phones, Article Application Protection, Article How to, Article password, Article protection, Article Samsung Galaxy, Article text messages,

You can also see our article on:


How can I put a password on my text messages?


To enable password protection on your text messages, you need to installed an application that will do that task.

Here is one of those applications.
Application Protection by ruimaninfo

DOWNLOAD Application Protection


How to use this app?

 
This is how it looks once you open the app.

Let's begin with the settings








Check the Enable Protection box












Set your email address, so when you forgot your password, they will send you the code.











Set the Unlock Code





check the Auto Unlock box if you want to save effort to press the unlock button when your input match the unlock code.








Unlock Code Reminding helps you give a hint if ever you forgot your password. Simply add a word or a sentence that will help you remember the password you gave.






On the Keep Unlock Status, you have an option if you want it to
Lock Every Time
Keep Unlock Code or
Unlock Once For All


You can also use the Pattern for your password.



Now, lets go back to the main menu of this app.

And tap the Add button to start adding the messaging as one of our password enabled app.









Find and Checked the Messaging.
You can also check the other applications that you want to add password protection.






Go back to the main menu again, then lastly check the box besides the Messaging and you're done!









Now try to open your messages.

You will see this window after that, meaning you need to input the code before you can open the messages.









But if you enable the Pattern on the Settings, you will this window rather than that window for inputting the unlock code.



Articles about How can I put a password on my text messages? finished discussed

We think it is enough information about How can I put a password on my text messages?, hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information How can I put a password on my text messages? that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-can-i-put-password-on-my-text.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag : , , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : How can I put a password on my text messages?

6 komentar:

  1. Hey, thanks for this informative article, couldn't have been better. I hope you keep on doing this good work, In return i will share you an informative blog post on Quickbooks error 1328

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.ilearneducation.com.au/about.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is a useful tool that assists QuickBooks desktop users in resolving a variety of issues caused by network and company file corruption. This powerful tool detects and resolves connection issues between QuickBooks, company files, and the database manager.
    QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for a Mobile app development company in Noida. Appcul is the best company for you because here we are providing all types of technology that will will more relevant and best for you. Here we have a team who all are working on all types of technology.

    ReplyDelete