Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED] - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED] we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]
full Link : Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

You can also see our article on:


Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

Hello !!

I had this problem with my Nokia 5800 camera. Every time I tried to open it, it use to just stay in the background and never open. A lot of u must be facing this too. I tried searching for the solution online but couldn't find any. So I thought I would have to figure it out on my own.

I tried opening the camera through WhatsApp, i.e "take a photo" for the profile pic. There it worked. So I concluded that it is a problem with the camera file. I reinstalled the firmware using the PC suit. Still didn't work.

Later I thought of installing another CFW. So I switched off the phone and connected it to the computer. Just before I flashed, I wanted to check again if it was working or not. So I switched on the phone while it was still connected to the computer. Opened it in PC suit mode, and pressed the camera button of the phone.

Surprisingly it started working. Then I disconnected it from the PC and tried again, it was still working. And the problem was finally fixed.


Hope it works for you too, the camera of Nokia 5800 is the best camera I have seen  in the phone that are  made even these days.

NOKIA 5800 FTW!!!!!!!




Good luck!
cheers!!!!



Articles about Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED] finished discussed

We think it is enough information about Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED], hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED] that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2013/11/nokia-5800-camera-not-responding-solved.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Nokia 5800 camera not responding [SOLVED]

0 komentar:

Post a Comment