Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS!

It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS! - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS! we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS!
full Link : It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS!
Article Amigurumi, Article Christmas, Article Clothes, Article Creativity, Article crocheting, Article Custom orders, Article Fall, Article Knitting, Article Winter,

You can also see our article on:


It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS!

Hey everyone. I generally try and avoid posts like this on my blog, but now that I am no longer trying to run an etsy and am only doing custom orders (and am a broke college student who drives a gas guzzling SUV)  I wanted to do a post about cozy knitted and crocheted items I would happily custom make for anyone who is interested!

Crocheted Animal Ear Flap Hats! 
I can do whatever sort of eared animal you desire, with or without felt/button faces. Or simply a ear flap hat, sans animal characteristics if you would prefer. Adult or child sized.
Below are a panda, fox and a sock monkey.



Knit or crocheted BEANIES and BERETS! 
Any size! Any color combo!


KNIT HAND WARMERS/FINGERLESS GLOVES
 These are great alone, or layered over fingered gloves. I have only made adult sizes, but I would be able to alter the pattern to a child's size. You pick your colors! (Perhaps to match your favorite coat. Or a fabulous above pictured custom hat!?)

And these aren't wearable really, but are equally as cozy...
 Crocheted AMIGURUMI STUFFED ANIMALS!
Pretty much any animal, in colors of your choice.
I've done bears, dogs, cats, bunnies, elephants, turtles, pigs, birds, pandas...
Usually around 8-12 inches in height.

Fun stuff, eh? Great for fall. Wonderful for winter. Also, all of these things make great gifts!

Comment, or send me an email at call(DOT)me(DOT)ardent(AT)gmail(DOT)com if you are interested in discussing a custom order or pricings! Thanks everyone!



Articles about It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS! finished discussed

We think it is enough information about It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS!, hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS! that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2011/09/it-that-time-of-year-custom-knits-and.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag : , , , , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : It's that time of year- CUSTOM KNITS AND CROCHETS!

5 komentar:

  1. https://crackknow.com/iobit-driver-booster-pro-crack-2020/
    Tally ERP 9 license key, users can create stunning documents and accounting reports. All banks carry out a large number of transactions. Moreover, it is all in one solution to different resource management problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Crack Room But thankfully, I recently visited a website named Cracked Fine

    faststone capture crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.purevpn-crack/

    ReplyDelete

  4. I was looking for this information from enough time and now I reached your website it’s really good content.
    Thanks for writing such a nice content for us.
    2019/09/08/how-to-activate-microsoft-office-365-without-product-key-free

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.https://crackrepack.com/purevpn-crack/”>download purevpn full crack

    ReplyDelete