Tecno Android Phones, Samsung Imei Repair, Huawei Mediapad, Official Firmware/ Flash File, WiFi, Alcatel One, Flash Tool Windows, Android Jelly Bean

YouTube Stuff

YouTube Stuff - we say welcome to the blog Tecno Android Phones we provide a lot of latest gadget information that must be very dear for you to miss, now we will discuss first about YouTube Stuff we have collected a lot of information to make this article to complete for you, Please read:

Articles : YouTube Stuff
full Link : YouTube Stuff

You can also see our article on:


YouTube Stuff

My YouTube Channel

I have a YouTube channel! I upload one or two times a week, and I make cool videos!

FUN FACT:

I don't have any editing software on my PC, so what do I use? I use my phone.
My editing app is called VivaVideo, and is free on the Google Play Store.
VivaVideo limits me to a 5 minute video length, though. But, other than that, I love uploading
videos!

LINK:

THE LINK IS BROKEN, SO ANNOYED LINK IS ANNOYED.
ANYWAY, JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH:
ELECTRIC0115










My Intro/Outro

My Intro is GoldSolace's old Intro, but I put my name where his was.

CREATOR: GoldSolace
MUSIC: Journey 2014 - K-391
FONT: (I used a custom one from dafont.com) LEMONMILK

My Outro is an edited version of a free Outro called Candy.
This Outro was made in Sony Vegas, so it looks cool.

CREATOR: Official™ Designs
MUSIC: Gold (Twice As Nice Remix) - Sir Sly

NEW STUFF

My latest video is on how to download Duck Hunt on Android! Watch it if you have an Android!



Articles about YouTube Stuff finished discussed

We think it is enough information about YouTube Stuff, hopefully the information we give can give benefit for you,

If you feel the information YouTube Stuff that we provide can provide benefits for others please share with link https://southernmatron.blogspot.com/2014/11/youtube-stuff.html thank you for visiting our blog page and do not forget to visit other pages.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : YouTube Stuff

0 komentar:

Post a Comment